Rebekah's Art

 I was raised on the coast of BC but have lived in many places across BC and a few places in Alberta. My interest in art stems from long before.  I liked to create art as a child and when I was in my teens. I have also written poetry and lyrics.  I also like to sing and have performed in numerous Karaokes. My passion for art had been in a dormant state for many years while I was busy doing other things in life in my early adulthood.  The day and age of computers and digital cameras awoke my interests and from there forth I decided to focus more on creating artwork.
    I'm a natural self taught artist who works from home. My computers and all accessories is my studio. I enjoy creating digital art and photography. I especially enjoy designing abstract art, photo manipulations and fractal art.  My favorite subjects in photography is scenery, landscape and nature.  I also like to produce self portraits. I have found that some of my best artwork was produced at random and sometimes unexpectedly, though not always the case. Some of my photos entailed many hours of detailed work to produce the look and mood of the photo that I wanted.  I will always continue to look for new and original ideas when producing artwork and photography.

Black Cat Portrait Photography

Yellow Bananas Portrait Photography